Data protection declaration
The following data protection declaration shall inform the visitors of this website about the type, scope and the purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the operator of the website.
The operator of this website takes data protection very seriously and processes your personal data confidential and in accordance with the law. Because of new technologies and the constant development of this website, changes to this data protection declaration will be made regularly. We thus advise you, to regularly check this data protection declaration for updates.
- Name and contact data of the processor of the personal data
This data protection declaration applies to the data processing by the operator of the website https://t-safe.co.uk:
Johs. Tandrup A/S
Unit 11, i2 CIDO Innovation Centre,73 Charlestown Road, Portadown, Co. Armagh
Tel. +44 (0) 028 3889 4455
- Processing and storage duration of personal data as well as the type and purpose of the processing
- General use of your data
Your personal data will only be used for the respective specific purpose, if
- this is required to fulfil a legal obligation (Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. c DSGVO; the “DSVGO” is the German code on data protection). The data processing is in particular required to ensure the completeness and correctness of tax data according to German tax laws;
- this is required to respect the legitimate interests of the operator of the website or of a third party (Art. 6 ( 1) S. 1 lit. f DSGVO). The data processing is in particular required to ensure and optimize informed decisions of the involved parties in your interest, as well as ensuring a constantly high quality and consistency of our customer service;
- this is covered by your freely given consent (Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
We will possibly mandate service providers to provide you with our services. We will in this case send the personal data that is required for the particular service to the respective service provider. We will ensure that the personal data we send will only be processed for the particular purpose of the respective mandate. We will not pass on your customer data to third parties or for advertising purposes without your express consent.
- General storage duration
Your personal data that is stored by us will be completely deleted as soon as it is no longer required to serve its purpose, unless we are bound by Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. c DSGVO to store the data for a longer period because of tax or commercial safekeeping and documentation obligations (especially because of obligations in accordance with the German commercial code or tax codes).
In the latter case, we will delete your personal data after 10 years at the latest. We will only store your data for a longer period than this, if you have given your free consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
In exceptional cases we will store your personal data for 30 years, if this is necessary for the assertion, exercising or the defense against legal claims.
We will inform you about diverging storage periods in this data protection declaration in the respective section.
- Data processing when visiting our website
When you visit our website https://t-safe.co.uk your browser will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be captured and saved until it will be deleted automatically. The following information will be collected.
- The server registers the internet provider of the user and this information will be stored for two days.
- The server records which internet browser is being used but does not allow the user to be identified by his IP address. This information will be stored for two days.
- The server records which website the user came from (e.g. Google) but does not allow the user to be identified by the IP address. This information will be stored for two days.
- The server records which pages of www.t-safe.com the user visits but the user will not be identifiable. This information will be stored for two days.
- The server registers the date and time of a visit but does not allow the user to be identified by his IP address. This information is stored for two days.
- The server will record the IP-address of the user but this does not allow the user to be identified.
The aforementioned data will be processed for the following purposes:
- ensuring a seamless loading of the website,
- ensuring a smooth user experience on the website,
- assessment of the security and stability of the system,
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the above-mentioned processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f DSVGO. Our legitimate interest for the processing results of the before mentioned purposes. We will not use the processed data to draw any conclusions about you as a person.
- Usage of cookies
When you visit our website, we use so-called “cookies”. These are small files with a textual content which will be stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or some such). To provide you with the best possible service, we use so-called “session-cookies”.
In this file, specific information will be stored; the nature of the stored information depends on the specific device used in the individual case. This does not mean that we thereby receive knowledge about your identity.
The information stored in the session-cookies only apply to the respective visit on our website and serve the purpose of providing you with an unrestricted use of our services as well as a comfortable user experience of our website for your respective visit of the website. Furthermore, we use session-cookies for purposes of market studies and to statistically record the usage of our website as well as to call your attention to current special offers.
The information processed by the cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third parties in the sense of Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit. f DSVGO.
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configurate your browser so that no cookies will be saved on your device or that there will always appear a notice before a new cookie is created. If you don’t want to allow cookies, you can deactivate cookies in your browser (for details, please use the help-function in the menu of your browser). We hereby advise you, that complete deactivation of cookies can entail, that you cannot use all the functions in our webshop though.
- Analytical tools
The tracking and targeting measures that are listed in the following will be carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
By using those targeting-tools we want to ensure that you are only presented with marketing which you are factually or potentially interested in.
These interests are to be regarded as legitimate in the sense of 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Google LLC acts in accordance with European Data Protection Law and is certified in accordance with the privacy-shield act: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
This website applies IP-anonymization. The IP address of the users is shortened within the Member States of the EU and the European Economic Zone and in the other parties to the convention. The IP address is only transferred to a google-server in the USA with its original length in individual cases; in that case, it will get shortened in the USA. The shortened IP address does not allow to refer to you as a person. The IP address that is transmitted by the browser is not combined with other data saved by google.
In accordance with the agreement which we as the operator of the website have concluded with Google Inc., Google. Inc. creates an analysis of the usage of the website by the users and the activity on the website by using the collected information and additionally performs services connected to the web usage.
The data that google collects on our account is used to improve the usage of our website by the individual user, for instance to create reports about the activity on the website, to improve our overall online services.
You have the possibility to prevent that cookies are being saved on your device by adjusting the respective settings in your browser. However, it is not guaranteed that you can access all the functions of this website without restrictions if your browser does not allow cookies.
Furthermore, you can prevent that the data collected by the cookies (including your IP address) is sent to Google Inc. by using a browser-plugin. The following link leads you to the respective plugin:
Alternatively, you can prevent that Google Analytics collects data from you on this website by clicking on the following link:
(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). By clicking on this link, you download an „opt-out-cookie“. Thus, your browser must generally allow the storage of cookies for you to be apple to use this opt-out-cookie. If you regularly delete your cookies, it is necessary that you click on the link each time you visit our website.
You find further information on the processing of data by google under the following links:
- https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=de (personal data that is collected by partners of google)
- https://adssettings.google.de/authenticated (settings on ads that are presented to you)
- https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=de (usage of cookies in ads)
Some forms on this site require the use of Google’s reCAPTCHA service before they can be submitted. If you consent to use Google’s reCAPTCHA service, a cookie is created that stores your consent. This cookie deletes itself after thirty days.
Visiting the login page sets a temporary cookie that aids compatibility with some alternate login methods. This cookie contains no personal data and expires after 1 hour.
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 180 days.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
Security logs are retained for 180 days.
Where we send your data
Lead Forensics collects, processes and stores data relating to businesses and decision makers. Lead Forensics provides us with the details of organizations that have visited our website based upon business IP tracking. Lead Forensics matches this data to a database of business points of contact, presenting this information as potential contacts from the visiting organization, that based upon the pro-active business visit could be interested in the products/services on offer. In order to do this, Lead Forensics will process first name, surname, LinkedIN profile URL and email address along with business data. The data is presented via a secure, unique log in access to the Lead Forensics portal.
More information on Lead Forensics can be found at https://www.leadforensics.com/privacy-and-cookies/
The data held within the Lead Forensics CRM system is processed and stored in the UK within a secure environment.
Lead Forensics has a continual cycle of cleansing and refreshing data contained with our CRM system, all data is verified at least once in a 12 month cycle. Any invalid records are placed into a deletion queue, which is then securely purged four times in a 12 month period.
- Data security
All the data that you submit will be transferred encrypted with the customary and safe standard TLS (Transport Layer Security). You recognize a safe TSL connection inter alia because of the lock-symbol in the lower area of your browser.
Additionally, we employ suited technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from coincidental or intentional manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction or from the unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are being improved continuously, in accordance with the technological development.
- Customer rights
You have the right to:
- In accordance with Art. 7 III DSGVO: to revoke your consent towards us at any time. If you revoke your consent, we may not use the data processing which was based on this consent in the future.
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSVGO: to request information about your personal data which was processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the nature of the personal data, the category of recipients of the data, towards whom the data has been disclosed or is being disclosed, the anticipated storage term, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to objection, the origin of your data, insofar the data has not been collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and where applicable meaningful information in respect to the details.
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO: to immediately demand the rectification of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data which is saved by us.
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: the deletion of your personal data saved by us, if the processing of the data is not necessary to exercise the right to free speech and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, because of reasons in the public interest or to claim, exercise or defend against legal claims.
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, if the processing is unlawful but if you decline the deletion of the data; if we no longer need the data but if you need the data to claim, exercise or defend against legal claims or if you have objected to the processing of the data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
- In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: to receive your personal data, which you have provided us with, in a structured, customary and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of the data to a different data processor.
- In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO: to file a complaint to a supervisory authority. Normally, you can refer to the supervisory authority situated at your residency or at our company residency.
- Right to objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSVGO, if there are reasons for the objection which result from your particular situation or if the objection is directed at direct marketing measures. In the latter case you have a general right to objection which will be carried out by us without the need to name a particular situation for that.
If you want to make use of your right to objection, it suffices that you send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Currentness and changes to this data protection declaration
We reserve the right to adjust this declaration in case of content-related or legal changes. The currently valid declaration can be accessed at https://t-safe.co.uk at any time.