We are now seeking to recruit an ambitious and career minded individual to join our UK & Ireland T-Safe sales team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role will be to assist the company deliver an ambitious growth plan by increasing market share through implementation of an effective sales strategy for T-Safe in the London region. You will be responsible for delivering sales primarily within the Healthcare, Local Authority, Hotel & Leisure sectors as well as the Water Hygiene Compliance arena. The role will be field based.
Tandrup is the Danish manufacturer of T-Safe, a range of innovative products designed to deliver safe water and prevent infection from harmful waterborne bacteria. The T-Safe range includes Point of Use Filtration, Antimicrobial Shower and Panel Shower solutions that are used throughout the Healthcare, Local Authority and Hotel & Leisure sectors in the UK & Ireland. Tandrup export to over 30 countries worldwide and are a leading supplier in the field of water hygiene and infection prevention products.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to drive the development of the T-Safe business in the London region
- Identify and target new sales opportunities, predominately in the Healthcare and water hygiene compliance sector
- Prepare and implement sales strategies to effectively meet business revenue targets in new and existing accounts
- Devise commercial proposals, estimate costs in line with specifications and successfully sell while ensuring projected margins are achieved
- Prepare technical proposals, tender returns and deliver presentations
- Build and maintain relationships with industry influencers
- Manage Accounts including order handling, implementation, product training and technical support
- Effectively utilise the CRM system to monitor performance against targets and provide sales forecast reports
- Contribute to marketing activity and represent the company at exhibition events
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a new Business Development role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience operating within the Water Hygiene Compliance industry
- Technical competency in the application of the relevant industry legislative and guidance standards within the Water Hygiene Compliance sector
- Experience in technical, consultative sales or specification sales
- Track record of delivering product/ service sales to value of >£750k pa
- Salary & sales commission with OTE of c£80, 000 +
- Car allowance
To apply for the role visit any major job board or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 7 October 2019.