Medical Shower Filter
A long life-cycle point of use filter incorporated with Biomaster technology. Effective against harmful bacteria including Legionella, Pseudomonas and Non- Tuberculosis Mycobacterium.
- 0.1 μm sterilising-grade hollow fiber membrane filter
- High capacity filtration with up to 92 day (3 month) life-cycle
- Constant flow technology
- Built-in non return valve
- Biomaster antibacterial additive technology
- Asset tracking through GS-1 compliant Data Matrix
- No adaptors or connectors required
- Available in clean packed or sterile packed versions
- Max. operating pressure: 5 bar
- Max. operating temperature: 60°C
- Flow rate: 12 L/min.
- Filter lifetime: Up to 92 days (3 months)
- Nominal use capacity: >5000 L
- Membrane area: 3320 cm²
- Bacterial retention: Sterilising grade membrane filtration >Log 7
- Certification: ASTM F838-05, WRAS, KIWA, DVGW W270 & compliance with EU food and drinking water directive
- Connection: ½ inch thread
- Colour: White
Product Name Item No.
T-Safe Medical Shower Filter (clean packed 02-803121
T-Safe Medical Shower Filter ( sterile packed) 02-803125