31- Day Medical Tap Filter
A 31-day life-cycle sterilising grade membrane tap filter. Effective against a wide range of harmful waterborne bacteria including Legionella, Pseudomonas and Non-Tuberculosis Mycobacterium.
• 0.1 μm sterilising-grade hollow fiber membrane filter
• High capacity filtration with up to 31-day (1 month) life-cycle
• Optional standard and laminar flow outlet
• Constant flow technology ensures high performance flow rates
• Biomaster antibacterial additive technology
• Design increases activity space and air gap, reducing retrograde contamination risk
• Wide range of tap adaptor connections available for all healthcare taps
• Max. operating pressure: 5 bar
• Max. operating temperature: 60° C
• Flow rate: 6 L/ min
• Filter lifetime: Up to 31 days (1 month)
• Membrane area: 1670 cm²
• Bacterial retention: Sterilising grade membrane filtration >Log 7
• Certification: ASTM F838-15a, WRAS, KIWA, DVGW W270 & compliance with EU food and drinking water directive
• Connection: M24 male, M22 female, 1/2” female, 1/2” male, 18 mm, 21 mm & universal adaptor. Other Adaptors available for all healthcare tap installations.
• Colour: White
Product Name Item No.
T-Safe Medical Tap Filter 31-Day Standard Flow (clean packed) 02-831202
T-Safe Medical Tap Filter 31-Day Standard Flow (sterile packed) 02-831206
T-Safe Medical Tap Filter 31-Day Laminar Flow (clean packed) 02-831203
T-Safe Medical Tap Filter 31-Day Laminar Flow (sterile packed) 02-831207